Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor with Vintage Redefined Market May 25th & 26th 2018. Fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon!
Vintage Redefined Market
Date: May 25th – 26th 2018
Location: 240 90 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2J 0A3, Acadia Recreation Center
This market location is the perfect place to sell your fabulous items!
On site features:
• ATM • Food • Family Friendly
• 25,000 SQ FT • Drinks • Location with easy access
• Excellent Lighting • Wheelchair Accessible
• Vendors can bring their own food & non-alcoholic beverages inside the venue!
Added bonuses from your market promoters:
• Helpers for venders to move your items into the market during set up & take down times • Friday night VIP market money draws!
• Helpers for customers to take your items to their vehicle for them • 2 Free Friday night VIP tickets to give away per vendor
• Optional vendor raffle & free giveaway • Vendor identifier ribbon- 2 per vendor- must be worn @ all times
• Free non-alcoholic beverages for vendors delivered to your booth!
• Helpers to watch your booth during smoke/bathroom breaks
• We encourage you to advertise your: company, market, contact information etc…inside your booth space
• Promote your future markets at our future market table, bring your advertising material!
Types of vendors:
• Vintage • Vintage Clothing • Oil & Gas • Repurposed
• Antiques • Rustic • Furniture Makers • Upcycled
• Mid Century Modern • Reclaimed • Jewelry • Salvaged
• Retro • Pin Up • Collectibles • Nostalgia
Please note: *No tents allowed *Floor space is cement, you may bring a carpet however it must be free of tripping hazards *Vendors are required to bring table coverings *No indoor vehicles permitted *No food sales or samples *
Market shopping hours:
Friday May 25th 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday May 26th 10:00am – 5:00pm
Market entrance fee:
Friday –$10 Saturday – $4.00
Vendor move in & move out times:
Friday May 25th 8:00am – 3:00pm
Saturday May 26th 8:00am – 9:30am
Saturday November 4th 5:01pm – 9:00pm
(no vendors will be allowed to take down/remove their display until a market closing announcement is made at 5:01pm on the 4th *please note that any vendors packing up before 5:01pm may be denied from future markets)
10’ x 10’ space $200
8’ x 6’ space $125 (includes 1 table)
Electricity $25 (limited availability – only available on a 10 x 10 space) Tables $15 each
• Must be made in full to secure your spot
• Spaces are on a first come basis
• Payments can be made via Cash or E-Transfer at email@example.com
*Project Pal is the non-profit organization we are proud to support!
Hotels close to the market for our out of town vendors:
Carriage House Inn
ADDRESS: 9030 Macleod Trail South, Calgary Alberta, Canada T2H 0M4
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
7012 Macleod Trail South Calgary, Alberta T2H 0L3 +1-403-253-1111