Our next Calgary show is August 14 and 15 at Acadia Recreation Complex.
Vintage Redefined Market
Date: AUGUST 14th – 15th 2020
Location: 240 90 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2J 0A3
This market location is the perfect place to sell your fabulous items!
On site features:
• ATM • Food • Family Friendly
• Drinks • Location with easy access
• Excellent Lighting • Wheelchair Accessible
• Vendors can bring their own food & non-alcoholic beverages inside the venue!
Added bonuses from your market promoters:
• Helpers for vendors to move your items into the market during set up & take down times
• Friday night VIP market money draws!
• Helpers for customers to take your items to their vehicle for them • 2 Free Friday night VIP tickets to give away per vendor
• Optional vendor raffle & free giveaway • Vendor identifier ribbon- 2 per vendor- must be worn @ all times
• Free non-alcoholic beverages for vendors delivered to your booth!
• Helpers to watch your booth during smoke/bathroom breaks
• We encourage you to advertise your: company, market, contact information etc…inside your booth space
• Promote your future markets at our future market table, bring your advertising material!
Types of vendors:
• Vintage • Vintage Clothing • Oil & Gas • Repurposed
• Antiques • Rustic • Furniture Makers • Upcycled
• Mid Century Modern • Reclaimed • Jewelry • Salvaged
• Retro • Pin Up • Collectibles • Nostalgia
Please note: *No tents allowed *Floor space is cement, you may bring a carpet however it must be free of tripping hazards *Vendors are required to bring table coverings *No indoor vehicles permitted *No food sales or samples *
Market shopping hours:
Friday August 14 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday August 15th 10:00am – 5:00pm
Market entrance fee:
Friday –$10 Saturday – $5.00
Vendor move in & move out times:
Thursday August 13th 2:30pm – 9:00pm
Friday August 14th 8:00am – 3:00pm
Saturday August 15th 8:00am – 9:30am
Saturday August 15th 5:01pm – 9:00pm
(no vendors will be allowed to take down/remove their display until a market closing announcement is made at 5:01pm on the 15th *please note that any vendors packing up before 5:01pm may be denied from future markets)
Booth Space prices:
10’ x 10’ space $225 CENTER
10’ x 10’ space $250 PERIMETER (not necessarily hard wall)
Electricity $25 (limited availability – only available on a perimeter space)
Tables $15 each
Chairs $5 each
• Must be paid in full by MARCH 15th to secure your spot
• Spaces are on a first come basis
• Payments can be made via Cash or E-Transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org